STILL YOUNG, BUT IMPORTANT

 I was born, raised, and someday will die in the United States. Today is the 250th anniversary of the founding of the United States. Some countries are thousands of years old; some were founded within the last century (the U.S is not part of either category) however, since its founding the United States has undeniably been among the most important countries on earth.


I will add that since WW2 (in my opinion) until recently, the United States has also been the strongest country in the world. 


The last paragraph is really the reason for this post. The United States is great, because we were founded on solid principles and in recent times have strayed from those principles. I hope and believe we will recover.


To close this post, whether you live in the United States or not, everyone knows that the United States is still very important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWO HITLERS, WW3 UNDERWAY

REASON FOR THIS BLOG

WHO WAS RIGHT? DANGEROUS SITUATION