UNIMAGINABLE WEAKNESS

 After my last post, Iran launched a drone/missile attack against Muwaffaq Salti Air Base in Jordan. The attack left 2 U.S. soldiers dead, 1 missing, and 4 injured.


The reason for the title of this post is not political; it is about the United States response to the attack. The response by the U.S. was not swift, or powerful. If anything, the strikes that were conducted "in response to the attack in Jordan" were significantly less than every night for the last week.


I am an American, and I never imagined (even in my most cynical moments) that I would ever experience the country looking this weak.


As a country you are supposed to avenge your dead who were killed by the enemy, and as of the writing of this post (it saddens me to say this) the U.S. has failed to do so.


I hope that am wrong.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWO HITLERS, WW3 UNDERWAY

REASON FOR THIS BLOG

WHO WAS RIGHT? DANGEROUS SITUATION