BASIC KNOWLEDGE

 The purpose of this post is to write a reminder of the truth of two situations that (despite political decisions on August 24th) remain unchanged. Before I address the decisions, I want to say again, nothing on this blog will ever be based on politics.


The first "move" that I am going to mention is, on August 24th the United States State Department removed the designation of Syria being a "state sponsor of terrorism." To be straightforward, this is a bad decision. The current leader of Syria runs a branch of Al Qaeda (HTS) meaning Al Qaeda is literally running Syria. Syria is very much still a state sponsor of terrorism, despite what the "decision to remove them from the list claims.


The other "move" that I want to address is, On August 24th the United States put (or said that they were going to put) sanctions on Iran. This is not going to have any major impact on the regime in Iran. The best proof is the riots earlier this year in Iran occurred mainly because of bad economic conditions. Put simply, if you want to get rid of the Iranian Regime (and I do) the way to go about it is obviously not to impose sanctions.


There are two ways to overthrow the Iranian Regime, and they are not mutually exclusive. The first option is to give weapons to the Iranian people, to attempt an armed citizen led coup. The other option is for the U.S to invade Iran and force a fundamental change in government.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWO HITLERS, WW3 UNDERWAY

REASON FOR THIS BLOG

WHO WAS RIGHT? DANGEROUS SITUATION