MAJOR WARNING, WE CANNOT BE FRIENDS

 On September 23rd, it was reported that the CIA has warned Spain, Italy, and France, that Russia is planning to launch drone strikes against them. According to the reporting, Russia is planning to launch the drones from storage containers on merchant vessels at sea. The intelligence was told to European countries after the CIA director visited Moscow last month. I talked about the meeting the day in happened in the post titled "CONCERNING DEVELOPMENT."


Another event that I want to mention is, on September 23rd the President of China arrived in the United States. He is expected to be here (I live in the United States) for a three day "state visit." I think this is a very bad idea for the United States, because China does not want to be friends with the United States, they want to replace the United States.


Read my last post to know to help get an idea of what China intends to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWO HITLERS, WW3 UNDERWAY

REASON FOR THIS BLOG

WHO WAS RIGHT? DANGEROUS SITUATION